Do you need to reboot your ideas so you can create a strong IT strategy that delivers business benefits? Give us ONE DAY of your time by attending Optimise IT 2016 and we will provide you with the ideas and insights you need.
Optimise IT is the must attend event for business and technical decision makers considering their IT strategy and infrastructure. It attracts delegates from across the country and vendors from around the world who come together at the UK’s largest independent IT event.
Top reasons to visit:
- Hear insightful keynote speeches and keep up to date with the latest changes and trends in the IT industry
- Select from 20+ breakout sessions on topics such as: Mobility, Security, Cloud, Systems Management, Collaboration, etc.
- Visit 20+ exhibitor stands to see live demonstrations and evaluate new products
- Network and share ideas with senior IT professionals
- It’s FREE to attend and lunch is included
- There’s the chance to get up-close to some of the most famous aircrafts in the world!
- Dates announced for Optimise IT on tour 2016! - February 19th, 2016
The dates have now been announced for Optimise IT on tour as follows: 14th June – Ricoh Arena, Coventry 13th September – Doncaster Racecourse, South Yorkshire 15th November – Kia Oval... more
- Keynote Confirmed: Cyber Security presented by Misha Glenny - January 27th, 2016
We are excited to announce that the end of day keynote speech at Optimise IT 2016 will be on the topic of Cyber Security, presented by Misha Glenny. Misha is an international expert on cyber security ... more
- Save The Date: Optimise IT 2016, Tuesday 8th March - December 16th, 2015
The date has now been announced for Optimise IT 2016. The event will take place on Tuesday 8th March at Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
- Video: Find Out Why You Need to Attend Optimise IT 2015 - January 28th, 2015
Watch this clip to find out why you need to attend Optimise IT 2015
- Save The Date: Optimise IT 2015, 18th March - November 20th, 2014
The date has now been announced for Optimise IT 2015. The event will take place on Wednesday 18th March at Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
|Featured Breakout Sessions|
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Vision in Action.
A highlight of the fundamental principles of Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility vision; Identity, Devices, Apps and Data. Coupled with demonstrations of the technologies across platforms.
|2016 Exhibitor List|