Optimise IT 2014 is the must attend event for business and technical decision makers considering their IT strategy and infrastructure. It attracts delegates from across the country and vendors from around the world who come together at the UK’s largest independent IT event.
Top Reasons to visit
- Hear insightful keynote speeches from industry leaders
- Select from 50+ breakout sessions
- Visit a wide range of exhibitors and see live demonstrations
- Network and share ideas with like minded senior IT professionals – click HERE to read a blog from one of our attendees
- Meet industry leading suppliers face to face
- It’s FREE to attend and lunch is included
- Optimise IT 2014 - 25th March - November 27th, 2013
We hope you will join us at our flagship conference and exhibition, which has now been running for over 12 years. This will be held on Tuesday 25th March 2014 at The Imperial War Museum, Duxford. A... more
- Optimise IT 2013 Event Summary - May 8th, 2013
Our Optimise IT 2013 event, which has now been running for 12 years, was held on Wednesday 1st May at a new venue - the Imperial War Museum, Duxford. The exhibition area, keynote speeches and lunch al... more
- Keynotes announced for Optimise IT 2013 - April 4th, 2013
According to IDC we are in the midst of a once every 20-25 years shift to a new technology platform for growth and innovation. They call it the 3rd Platform, built on mobile devices and apps, cloud se... more
Featured Breakout Sessions
Building a Private Cloud. In this session you will discover the fundamental Microsoft building blocks to deliver a scalable, elastic and agile private cloud for your business.
Make the Smart Storage Decision for Your Business. In this session you will hear how to make the most of your budget with NetApp storage that meets all your file, application and virtualisation needs.
Enabling Enterprise Mobility. Learn more about Mobile Device Management (MDM) to centrally secure and manage corporate and BYO devices. As well as Mobile Application Management (MAM) and how it allows you to deliver mobile apps and data.