Optimise IT is the must attend event for business and technical decision makers considering their IT strategy and infrastructure. It attracts delegates from across the country and vendors from around the world who come together at the UK’s largest independent IT event.
Top reasons to visit:
- Hear insightful keynote speeches from industry leaders
- Select from 20+ breakout sessions
- Visit 15+ exhibitor stands and see live demonstrations
- Network and share ideas with like minded senior IT professionals
- Meet industry leading suppliers face to face
- It’s FREE to attend and lunch is included
- Video: Clare Barclay, Speaker - Microsoft, Enabling Business with Technology - May 5th, 2015
Clare Barclay, General Manager - SME & Partners Group, Microsoft, UK, speaks at Optimise IT 2015 and describes what she thinks of the EACS event. Clare discusses her keynote on Enabling Business w... more
- Laura Koetzle, Guest Speaker from Forrester, on the Age of the Customer - April 30th, 2015
Video below shows Laura Koetzle, guest speaker from Forrester Research Inc, discussing her keynote on the age of the customer at Optimise IT 2015 &nb... more
- Dates announced for Optimise IT on tour 2015! - April 16th, 2015
The dates have now been announced for Optimise IT on tour as follows: 9th June – Coombe Abbey, Warwickshire 15th September – Doncaster Racecourse, South Yorkshire 25th November – Kia Ova... more
- Video: Find Out Why You Need to Attend Optimise IT 2015 - January 28th, 2015
Watch this clip to find out why you need to attend Optimise IT 2015
- Save The Date: Optimise IT 2015, 18th March - November 20th, 2014
The date has now been announced for Optimise IT 2015. The event will take place on Wednesday 18th March at Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
|Featured Breakout Sessions|
Introducing Windows 10
With Windows 10 technical preview currently available, this session will look at some of the new features it will offer for the enterprise and consider the options for deployment.
Creating a Mobile WorkSpace. Evolving business demands are reshaping the modern workplace. With these new requirements come new challenges, from providing contract workers with secure remote access to supporting an influx of personal devices.
|2015 Exhibitor List|