Optimise IT is the must attend event for business and technical decision makers considering their IT strategy and infrastructure. It attracts delegates from across the country and vendors from around the world who come together at the UK’s largest independent IT event.
Top reasons to visit:
- Hear insightful keynote speeches from industry leaders
- Select from 50+ breakout sessions
- Visit a wide range of exhibitors and see live demonstrations
- Network and share ideas with like minded senior IT professionals
- Meet industry leading suppliers face to face
- It’s FREE to attend and lunch is included
- Video: Find Out Why You Need to Attend Optimise IT 2015 - January 28th, 2015
Watch this clip to find out why you need to attend Optimise IT 2015
- Save The Date: Optimise IT 2015, 18th March - November 20th, 2014
The date has now been announced for Optimise IT 2015. The event will take place on Wednesday 18th March at Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
- Optimise IT 2014 Event Summary - March 28th, 2014
Optimise IT 2014 was held on Tuesday 25th March at Imperial War Museum, Duxford. The day started with a welcome speech from Mike Dearlove, Managing Director at EACS. David Fuller, Director of Partn... more
- Optimise IT 2014 - 25th March - November 27th, 2013
We hope you will join us at our flagship conference and exhibition, which has now been running for over 12 years. This will be held on Tuesday 25th March 2014 at The Imperial War Museum, Duxford. A... more
- Optimise IT 2013 Event Summary - May 8th, 2013
Our Optimise IT 2013 event, which has now been running for 12 years, was held on Wednesday 1st May at a new venue - the Imperial War Museum, Duxford. The exhibition area, keynote speeches and lunch al... more
|Featured Breakout Sessions|
Introducing Windows 10
With Windows 10 technical preview currently available, this session will look at some of the new features it will offer for the enterprise and consider the options for deployment.
NetApp for Microsoft Private Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Interoperability with Microsoft products, expertise in storage and cloud computing, and a strong partnership with Microsoft make NetApp your partner of choice for transforming the promise of a Microsoft Private Cloud and Microsoft Azure into real-world business results.
Supporting Mobile Workstyles. In this session you will learn how to enable your employees to work, meet and collaborate anywhere inside or outside the organisation, on any of the latest devices, as easily as they would in the office. Find out how to increase productivity by providing enterprise application access from mobile devices using Citrix XenMobile and enable easy, secure file sharing without introducing unnecessary risk to your organisation using Sharefile.
|2015 Exhibitor List|